- You apply individually or as a team
- Why do you participate?
- What do you expect to learn?
- Clarify your purpose
- Define your golden circle
- Define the roles & rules in your team
- Assess your team’s profile & strengths
- Specify your problem statement
- Define your value proposition
- Identify potential business models
- Identify your core solution concept & key features
- Set clear goals, priorities and milestones
- Specify your business case v 0.1
- Define your validation approach and plan
- Perform a fundraising pitch
- At some point in your journey, we will help you perform a team health check
- What works well? What can be improved?
- How do you identify tensions, discuss them openly and turn them into positive energy?
- Define MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) and perform RATs (Riskiest Assumption Tests)
- Is your idea relevant, valuable/unique and accessible?
- Validate with customers, suppliers, partners, …
- Evolve from your plan A to a plan that works
- Decide to continue, refine, re-think, or go back to a blank sheet of paper
- We facilitate a reflection with teams, individuals and their organisation how they will take forward what they have learned
- Public event where you share the results of your product or service, prototype, running business, experiment, …
Learn by Doing
"You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over."
10 Monthly Iterations
Some of the things you'll experience at each iteration as you go from opportunity statement to final presentation at the closing event:
- Coaching on the job
- Present your progress to the other teams
- Public meet-up every second iteration
- Learn and apply relevant tools and techniques
- Take it with you to work, home, …
Tools & Techniques
thinking hats | get out of the building | napkin sketch | deep listening | innovation accounting | business model canvas | value proposition canvas | zero based budgetting | pitching | design sprint | impact mapping | OKRs | user story mapping | decide now | 15% solutions | dependency management } scrum | kanban | build-measure-learn | prototyping & pretotyping | interviews | surveys | retrospectives | FourSight thinking styles | learning & testing cards | …
Ready to Join?
Embark on the babel journey.